Community post

Question

Yellowish EWCM?

Im 10 dpo today, ive been having creamy cm, but when i check my cp, i get a blob of yellowish EWCM, ( going on for 4 days now) has anyone had this before their BFP?

18 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 18 Answers | Last Page

I’ve been experiencing this exact same thing. EWCM plus some watery CM as well. Got a BFN about 4 days ago (11 dpo) but AF is officially 2 days late so I’m going to test tomorrow morning. I’m going to follow your post, hopefully some answers come your way! Good luck!!

4 years ago

I have not wanted to test, im going to try and wait until friday (14 dpo) !i hope you get your BFP let me.know!

4 years ago • Post starter

Had the same thing at 9-10 dpo. I am now 11 dpo with a negative test but lots of sharper pains similar to O and none of my normal AF symptoms. Waiting to test till Wednesday or Thursday is AF doesn’t show!!!

User image

4 years ago

Not having the same symptoms but I'm also 10DPO, might test tomorrow with FRER! Following your post! Good luck

4 years ago

Wow Shay!, keep me posted i hope you get your bfp!

Lindz, cycle buddies! What symptoms are you having? Let me know your result!

Update: tested this morning and it was a BFN. I’m bummed but have just come to the conclusion that I may have either ovulated late and/or my cycle time is off. Going to test again at the end of the week I think if AF doesn’t make an appearance.

4 years ago

Snap! I couldn't help myself tested this morning with a clear blue plus and homebargains brand which was 10miu BFN! But I've seen lots of people 10Dpo that get a "pregnant" with a clearblue digital which is 25miu so I'm confused! I have one of those so I might test with one in 2 days! Basically AF due in 6/7 days but I'm getting married on 23rd November so I want to avoid a period and have to take these pills to stop a period which are definitely not safe in pregnancy SO I NEED TO KNOW ASAP!!!

4 years ago

Sorry to hear that???? there is still hope though, what are your symptoms ?
Im having a nasty cold today so i cant feel anything except misery ha!

I havent even bought a pt because i know i wont be able to wait.. i'm testing in 2 days!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo