Community post

Discussion

39yo TTC#2 Anyone else in their late 30's/early 40's TTC?

View Full Post

Looking for some buddies around my age TTC. I'm TTC my 2nd child and I think I may be pregnant, I'm about 5-6dpo so just waiting... The TWW is the worst isn't it?!

135 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

81 - 90 of 135 Replies | Last Page

I'm 7dpo and already peeing on sticks hahaha, I'm brutal! I only have one Wondfo left though. Waiting for more to come in the mail but it says not til Saturday wamp wamp.

Welcome to the new peeps - happy to have you in our chat! :)

4 years ago • Post starter

I have a bunch of pregmates that I’ve been peeing on even though I know it’s way too soon lol. I look at it as perfecting my technique lol

4 years ago

I'm either a day late or AF is due today, and no sign of her. She comes like clock work... haven't test since 14dpo... so i'll test in the morning. Fingers and toes cross .. prayers. I need all that

4 years ago

Fingers crossed with baby dust and good luck!!

4 years ago

Baby dust Tairat!!!!

4 years ago

Baby dust coming your way!!

Tairat - did you test this am?! Inquiring minds need to know! lol

Fingers crossed for you all that are getting close to testing! I hope this is the month for you all!

Im still waiting. CD 35. I did test on cd33 - bfn. I'll retest on day 40 & then begin provera if still negative. With my pregnancy in Jan, I tested on day 35 & had a negative so began provera. On day 40, I felt off & tested again with a bfp. Because of the mc in February, I'm trying to be extra cautious. 5 more days.
I did pick up my last dose of Clomid today, so next month will officially be our last month :(

4 years ago

Oh Manders, sending you big hugs and good luck. <3

I’m feeling a bit discouraged today. Woke up with a slight migraine that went into full blown ocular/aura mode while out with my toddler. I’ve had issues with them before but not quite as recently. While it could be from sleep deprivation (DS is teething and in our bed every night nursing like crazy and so I’m up a lot) it could also maybe be a drop in estrogen - which happens before AF

I check my last two cycles when I had this issue and once it was 3 days before AF, the other was on the final day of AF so that literally tells me nothing lol

Anyone hear of getting a BFP after a migraine? I’ve seen a few stories in a google search but I gotta say, it’s making me feel like maybe I got my hopes up this month.

On the positive side: the headache is going away and it got me out of some laundry duty so today.

How is everyone else holding up?

4 years ago

Well I’m out AF came this morning.

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo