Community post

Discussion

39yo TTC#2 Anyone else in their late 30's/early 40's TTC?

View Full Post

Looking for some buddies around my age TTC. I'm TTC my 2nd child and I think I may be pregnant, I'm about 5-6dpo so just waiting... The TWW is the worst isn't it?!

135 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 135 Replies | Last Page

Nikkiknit - Ohhh fingers crossed for you!!

4 years ago

Nikki - when will you start to test? Good luck!!

4 years ago • Post starter

Nikkiknit - how are you not poas??!! Fingers crossed!

I'm 15dpo - I think. No cm to compare, but my bbt chart has me 15dpo. I tested at 13dpo with a bfn. Temps are still slowly rising with no big dip anywhere. No other symptoms. I've even still been using opks because I took clomid days 3-7 and have not had a clear ovulation since. My temps have me ovulating on day 8, which I think is wrong because the clomid couldn't have had a chance to work yet. So who knows. This cycle is super weird.
So basically I'm either on CD23 waiting for O, or I'm 15dpo. I'll wait until day 40 and if nothing happens, I'll take provera to jump start my cycle again and start over.

4 years ago

Aww it can all be so confusing sometimes

4 years ago

Hi! Jumping on if that’s ok. I’m 41 and we’ve been ttc this time for about 7 months. I’ve had two consequative chemical pregnancies in September and October. I’m 5 dpo this cycle hoping that I have a healthy egg this cycle.

4 years ago

Welcome rainbow! I’m sorry about your CPs. I believe I just had one my last cycle. Hoping we catch the egg and it’s a good healthy sticky bean!! Baby dust to you and welcome to our crew!! Do you have any children yet or are you TTC#1? Are you from the US?

Hi Rainbow! Keep us updated and good luck to you this month!!

4 years ago

Peeing on all he opk sticks hahahaha. I'm terrible. I feel the need to pee on something daily while TTC. Anyone else?! ;) As I'm sitting here now I'm getting really sharp pains in my lower right belly - thinking it could be ovulation pains. Also my bbs are super sore today! Does anyone else get really sore bbs when ovulating? Amazing all the things you feel when you're trying to pay attention to signs versus when you weren't TTC and paying attention to nothing... or is that just me?

Here's my opks - when would you say my first positive is and do you think I could be ovulating right now? If so that's good cuz I BD'd last night! Woop woop... let's go little swimmers - catch that egg!!

user submitted image

I'm 37 trying to conceive our third, we lost our baby girl in July this year at 19 weeks 1 day pregnant. Nervous for the next pregnancy.

4 years ago

Just started getting sharp pains lower right side and took another opk. Now this one looks even darker than the control line. Think I’m ovulating now or that I will tonight?

user submitted image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo