Community post

Discussion

39yo TTC#2 Anyone else in their late 30's/early 40's TTC?

View Full Post

Looking for some buddies around my age TTC. I'm TTC my 2nd child and I think I may be pregnant, I'm about 5-6dpo so just waiting... The TWW is the worst isn't it?!

135 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 135 of 135 Replies

Hi all, if you dont mind me joining. I turned 40 in December and we have been on and off trying for #2 for a year. I had my son two and a bit years ago, just before I turned 38. I got pregnant pretty much straight away when we started to try and my pregnancy was very easy and without any complications. Seems a lot harder second time around :(
I'm at 8DPO at the moment, got positive OPK on 11th of Jan. Not really feeling anything, but then again I had no symptoms last time around (until belly started to get too big!!) so that means nothing.
Good luck everyone xx

4 years ago

Hi Kantele! Welcome to our group. You’ll find some really sweet people here who offer great encouragement. Keep us posted!!

4 years ago

Hi everyone! I'll be 35 next month & we are currently trying for baby #5. I'm on CD 26, had some weird brown discharge, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed this might be implantation bleeding!

4 years ago

You guys!!!! I FINALLY ovulated! Just got a "peak" positive today for the first time this afternoon in over a year!!!! I was feeling so down since this was our final cycle of Clomid and I am currently on day 17. That solid smiley face was almost as exciting as a bfp lol. I'm so relieved that I finally responded to the clomid this month, & so thankful our dr agreed to go up to 200mg as a last chance hope. Hopefully it pays off! It's been a tough cycle as we passed the 1 year anniversary of our miscarriage a week ago. Hopefully this isnt the only "positive" I get this month!

Hope everyone else is doing well

4 years ago

Manders that’s amazing!! How wonderful!!

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo