Community post

Discussion

39yo TTC#2 Anyone else in their late 30's/early 40's TTC?

View Full Post

Looking for some buddies around my age TTC. I'm TTC my 2nd child and I think I may be pregnant, I'm about 5-6dpo so just waiting... The TWW is the worst isn't it?!

135 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 135 Replies | Last Page

Welcome, Luv. I'm so sorry about your loss :( mc are tough. I had one in February and it still gets me sometimes. Hang in there, hopefully you can get answers soon. I'll be thinking about you!

Im on day 4 of provera and feeling off :( I keep getting pinching sensations, similar to round ligament pain, for 2 days now. Last night it was so bad when I would roll over in my sleep that I was almost in tears. Not sure if it's provera related? The last time I experienced this was when I was pregnant in January (it was 1 of my first symptoms) and then for the first 2 cycles after my mc. I took an hpt a few days ago, which was bfn. No other symptoms, except now I feel like I'm imagining things lol. I'll probably pick up another hpt today to test tomorrow morning just to be sure - but my gut says it's going to be bfn still.

Update: Tested.. still bfn. Must be a weird symptom from the provera.

4 years ago • Edited

How's everyone doing?

I actually requested an appointment with our fertility dr and we looked over my charts. He decided we will increase my clomid this month, and do another progesterone draw on day 22 to confirm ovulation happened. If it does - and I don't end up pregnant, I'll get 1 more month to try. If I don't ovulate, he will consider going up 1 more time on the clomid afterwards. Fingers crossed! Im glad we get to increase it since last month I didn't ovulate at all ... plus it earns me an extra month!!!
Hubby and I will be celebrating our anniversary in 2 weeks, which should also coincide with O ;)
Hope everyone is doing well and has a great holiday!

4 years ago

Guys I had to come back and update. I left because I was so frustrated last cycle but I got BFP and it wasn’t even fmu!!! I’m so excited yet Pray all of you

Signs:
It seems right after BD I felt a cramp. Or something and I knew then but blew it off.

Sleeping a lot. Eating a lot.

Nipples felt weird but nothing out of ordinary.

user submitted image

4 years ago • Edited

Tairat This is awesome!!! Hugs and prayers!! When will you see the doctor?? Keep us updated.

My husband and I have taken a break. He works really long crazy hours during the holidays.

Anyone else have an update??

4 years ago

SwgaBelle. Thank you. Calling now. Just literally took at test 30min ago. It’s been 8years and I’m 35. Like where do I began?!!’ Lol I’m freaking out.

4 years ago • Edited

I got pregnant at 36. I had a great pregnancy and hope you do too. They did extra ultra sounds bc of my age so I got to see my baby more which only made me more happy!! Sooooo excited for you !!

4 years ago

Congrats tairat! That makes me so happy!!!

Im waiting for O. Cd13 today. Should be any day now, my temps are way more stable this month with the higher dose of Clomid, hoping that's a good sign :)

4 years ago

Hi ladies. I am 35 TTC #2. I am 7dpo and this was my 4th round with Letrozole. I have an appoitment with a fertitility dr later this month if I dont get a + in a couple days. I had 2 MC before conceiving my now 23month old, we have been trying for 8 months and I think I have had at least one chemical. Baby dust to all of you, happy to see I am not alone.

4 years ago

Welcome semcglaun!! Keep us updated. Everyone is so encouraging here!! You’ll find some great suppport.

4 years ago

Hello everyone! First post, I'm 39 will be 40 this year and trying for #1. Married for 3 yrs being trying for 2 yrs. I feel like giving up some months LOL but for the most part we try to stay positive. I have no fertility issues, just time and age against me at this point.

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo