Community post

Question

Promising symptoms??

Hi ladies, so I did another Letrozole cycle with timed intercourse but because it's all been getting a little stressful we took it a bit easier. I didn't track ovulation or temp. (Liberating!) We only had sex if we were in the mood. So much more fun! Anyway my app says I'm approximately 7dpo based on previous stats and my breasts hurt like crazy and I've had some spotting today which I've only had when I fell pregnant with my chemical! Do you think that sounds promising?? ???? xx

User image

10 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by likes)

1 - 10 of 10 Answers

Sounds promising to me!! Do you have any dull cramps going on too? Very tired? pronounced veins in chest or inside arms? Those are always first signs for me - oh and my gums bleed when I floss when I'm newly pregnant. Good luck!!!!

4 years ago

Thank you! I had some dull cramps yesterday. And CCTP actually put me at approx 8dpo today. No bleeding gums but definitely spotting! I'll have to check out my veins tonight! xx

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Yay Scuba!! Sounds so promising!! I am 8 dpo too with taking clomid. It is so hard not to get overly excited about things that seem out of the norm. Good luck and I hope this is it for you!!!

User image

4 years ago

Sounds promising to me!! I had IB with both of my daughters. I’m glad you had a more relaxed experience this time. It just might be the lucky one. Keep us posted!!!

4 years ago

And this pregnancy sore breasts and slightly bigger were my only symptoms. I tested because I had just bought a new bra and 4 days later I was almost falling out of it lol Had sore breasts with daughters too but not bigger until a bit later on

4 years ago

Eeek it does sound promising! I didn't take any Progesterone this month. Just wanted a break and obviously no trigger shot.

It's our first wedding anniversary this weekend so I'm not going to test so that we can just have a lovely time! Hopefully I won't buckle! Would be good to get to next Saturday when my AF is due xx

User image

I took letrozole this month also. 5 mg cycle day 3-7. I am now 9 days late, sore breast and really tired, but negative test. I have a Dr appointment tomorrow. Baby dust to you <3

4 years ago

I love your new profile pic and your beautiful wedding pic! Hope you had a nice anniversary weekend!!

4 years ago

Update from me. Despite these promising symptoms, what appeared as a vvvvvvvf line on 2 FRER were a fluke. All tests since have been stark white. I had bright red spotting on Saturday which got my hopes up for IB. But today I'm cd26 and another stark white test means I'm out.

It's OK though. I wanted to lose a bit more weight ahead of Christmas so I'm going to work at that and keep taking my Letrozole xx

User image

I’m sorry to hear the FRER was a fluke, especially with so many promising symptoms. Will keep my fingers crossed for a nice (maybe early) Christmas present

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo