Community post

Question

Success when BD 2 days before O?

I’m looking for success stories from people who got their BFP after BD 2 days before ovulation, but not the day before or day of. It seems like this happens each cycle where my husband just isn’t in the mood near O day no matter what I try, so I’m feeling a bit frustrated and down. Just entering my TWW and looking for a bit of hope when I’m losing it.

User image

2 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Ur timing is perfect! U want the sperm up there before the egg comes out. Plenty of women get pregnant from sex before O. Many get pregnant when not wanting to becuz they had sex 3 or so days before their body showed signs of impending ovulation. Sperm can live for up to a week in ideal conditions. I really wouldn't count urself out at this point. Tbh, I'd feel less positive about an O day only sex than a 2 day before O sex. That's just me tho.
Good luck! Chin up!! =))

4 years ago

Thanks! I’m so hoping! The last couple cycles it was 3 days before and those were all failed cycles, so I’m feeling a bit anxious. Even though I know the 2 days leading up are the most fertile, and there’s only about a 20% chance each cycle anyway. Ugh! TTC can be such a stressful time!

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo