Community post

Discussion

Hysterical Pregnancy

Hysterical, emotional, false- whatever you want to call it. Have you ever had one?
I got my blood test results back yesterday. Negative blood pregnancy test, negative STI screening, negative for PCOS markers. Totally normal. That same day I got the blood test results, the 60th (and last) day of that cycle, I got my period.
What happened?
I’m having an ultrasound on Wednesday. Maybe something about a cyst. I just don’t know.

3 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi just wanted to say I’m sorry to hear you’re going through this. I’ve never had this happen, but looking back at your tests I would have definitely thought they were faint positives. I’ve had chemical pregnancies where I had faint positives at home but by the time I got to the dr for bloodwork, my hcg was less than 5 and they acted like I was crazy. It’s not a good feeling. My periods were delayed by a few days. Aside from PCOS, rapid weight loss or gain can screw with your cycle. Thyroid issues can too, so if they haven’t checked your thyroid, ask about that. I hope you heal from this experience and get that BFP

4 years ago

I’m having the same problem, I had a miscarriage in August and haven’t had a period and have had positive tests since October but my blood tests have been negative I’m so sad ????

4 years ago

Update- I think those faint positives were evaps, and I’m pretty sure I just didn’t ovulate. I feel a lot better now that I’ve started a new cycle. If you’re in this situation, I would go to the doctor and get some tests. If there’s no known cause, a few doses of progesterone should kick your body back into gear.

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo