Community post

Discussion

12 DPO- FRER experiences / UTI

Evap lines on my FRER’s have been difficult. Can someone who has personally seen evap or indents on a negative FRER test please look at my test today? To me, it kind of looks like there’s a beginning of a pink line at the top or vvvvfl. I feel like I’m being crazy/trolling for a positive test. I realize probability has decreased significantly at this point.

Background:
12 DPO, worsening cramps/back pain on and off since yesterday. Very very small amount of light brown & clear CM yesterday when wiping. Thought it was just the start to my period but there is none today— I’m all dried up. Normally, any colored discharge usually just continues until AF starts. Nausea for over a week. Boobs hurt but that is also normal for me.

I’ve also had UTI type symptoms (cloudy yellow, painful, heaviness (TMI warning- it smells different, like sweeter)? Dr. said no UTI, but this is seriously abnormal for me. I’m feeling so lost. Mixed internet stories say this could be UTI or blood sugar issues or just nothing at all. Some also say that those can cause a false negative and other ppl say it has no impact on HCG urine tests.

What do you think? WWYD in my place?

Edited to add: picture quality now doesn’t look the best when I uploaded. Any tips?

Thanks ladies

user submitted image

2 Replies • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hopefully better pic

user submitted image

4 years ago • Post starter

Can you post it in the gallery? That way we can use tools. I don’t see anything, but the image is blurry so maybe tools will help. I’m pretty sure if you’re pregnant, a test will show + Your symptoms sound promising (Uti-like symptoms can be a sign). Maybe you’re just too early for the hcg to be high enough to be +

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo