Community post

Question

Ovulation after miscarriage

Hi, I hada chemical prengnacy on October 13. I had confirmed pregnancy October 9 with a home pregnancy test. Woke up that Sunday to heavy bleeding and cramping. I had my blood levles checked that next day and they were already at a 3, which they classify as 0. My questions is for any of you that went through this and when did you ovulate? I think I'm about to ovulate now (CD12) but my Clear Blue ovulation test is still showig low fertility, when I thought it might be reading high by now. I didn't catch peak last month when we did conceive so I'm not too worried about that. Just hoping to see my body back on track. I've got mild, intermittent right sided pelvic pain (I ovulated on the left side last month), full breasts, and cervical mucus, it's just not quite EWCM yet. It's watery to almost stretchy, I guess. Any opinions?

0 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo