Community post

Discussion

A third at 38?

Hi Ladies, who here has had a third at 38 years or older? Looking for experiences and advice.
Even though financially, it might be a terrible idea. I am struggling with a niggling thought in the back of my mind that if I don't have a third soon it's going to be off the cards forever. What do you think?

5 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I had my third at 38. It was totally fine. Had a healthy 8.5 lb baby boy. Have loved having three.

4 years ago

I had my 2nd at 40 and 3rd at 43, both were born healthy and I had fairly easy pregnancies (though I had gestational diabetes with my 3rd). Loving being an older mum as I had my 1st at 21 and was more career focused then. Where as now I have better work life balance.

4 years ago

Go for it, you’re definitely not too old

4 years ago

I am expecting baby #4 and I am 42 so... go for it!

4 years ago

I say go for it! I’m 27 weeks with my 3rd, and I’ll be 37 next week. First trimester was harder than my first two (I was 28 and 30 when I had them), but I blame that on this one being a girl, and my first two being boys . My good friend just told me she’s 17 weeks with #4 and she will be 38 next month.

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo