Community post

Question

Withdrawal bleed or implantation?

Hi ladies. I was hoping someone might have experience with this. I stopped taking the mini pill around three weeks ago. In the beginning I got cramping etc for the first week after stopping which I know is normal. Today however I’ve had lower back ache and cramping all day. I thought my period/withdrawal bleed had arrived but I’ve only had a blob of brown blood and nothing since. The cramping has continued. For those that stopped the pill- what was your withdrawal bleed like? I’m sure the last time I stopped I got a bleed after 2 weeks??

1 Answer • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by laughs)

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

I’m new on here, I was on the pill as well, and I had about 2 weeks of spotting after stopping the pill. Which makes this months ttc journey a bit confusing. Not sure when af is due, app says today. But I can say I did have extremely thick clear (almost looked like mucus plug) when I wiped a few days ago, with a slight hint of pink in it. Wondering if that was implantation. Hope my rattling on helped in any way ???? so sorry if it didn’t!

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo