Community post

Question

Ovulation spotting

I have never had ovulation spotting before that I know of, or remember at least. But I took Letrozole 5mg this cycle. I ovulated yesterday or I will today, but when I went to the bathroom about an hour ago I had some bleeding when I wiped. Bright red. Nothing since. I read that ovulation bleeding happens in about 3% of women and it is usually nothing to worry about. I have no issues as far as endometriosis or fibroids. I just wanted to see how many of you have experienced ovulation bleeding, and was it a good sign for you ??? .

3 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

So before I had my first child I had ovulation spotting every month on ovulation day like clockwork. It made it easy to know if it was a good day to bd. Conceived my son on the 4th cycle

4 years ago

I also get ovulation spotting. I know that it's a good time to bd as I think it is my high peak. I also get really painful ovary pain before ovulation.

User image[/url]

4 years ago

Thank you ladies !!!

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo