Community post

Question

Super late

So my last period August 29th-sept 2nd. Haven’t had one since. Would my period be considered late? I’m on cd 47. Typically you cycles are 32-40. Do y’all think I ovulated late? Took a test Over the weekend and got a bfn. I’m so confused. Helllppp ????

3 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by likes)

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Try retesting or maybe speak to a doctor see if they can do some blood tests. Have you been taking any extra vitamins or anything like pregnacare? Sorry I can’t be much more help x

4 years ago

I'm that late too. But I have a 10month old and she's still nursing, so my cycles are 35-45 days. Last month was 59 days long. I don't think I'm ovulating at all yet. Might be you didn't ovulate this month. Period will show up eventually and you'll probably have a normal cycle next month.

4 years ago

I’m in the same boat! Nearly seven weeks and no period. I’ve been feeling full and twingey down there, but negative hpt on the 7th. Ugh.

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo