Community post

Journal

I give up

This month was so very different then any other time . I thought it meant something.. but today I checked and my cm is dry... so i guess I'm out... again I feel like curling up in a ball and cry all day if I can .. I still have 4 days before af shows up .... but I dont feel like I'm gonna start or that I'm pregnant so I'm in limbo... waiting and tearing up.... good luck all of you I hope you get your dreams cause I dont think I am...

UPDATE   Went for a walk after my melt down when I got back I went to the bathroom and had watery with a small streak of sticky cm in undies and when I wiped, it was almost ew and pale yellow... no itch pain smell so no infections.. it only happens once...

5 Comments • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Comments

I'm sorry. I hope you keep trying and get your BFP.

4 years ago

I had yellow cm with my last pregnancy. Good luck and please don't give up. It will happen when you least expect it.

User image[/url]

4 years ago

Yellow cm was also a sign for me. I’m now 15 weeks and still have it.

User image

4 years ago

I only had it the once... I'm bloated and bbs lightly tender.....

4 years ago • Post starter

What was the verdict angel?! Did you get your bfp?? Today I am exactly where you were when you posted. Feeling down and out about it. Expect af in 3-4 days, had some slight yellow cm, weird warm feeling down low, but no other symptoms

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo