Community post

Question

Need insight

So I'm looking for a little insight. So two weeks ago I went to the er with some left side pain. They did ultra sound and said they could not find a heart beat..ultra sound read 5w and 3 days. They told me I was looking at a miscarriage. So the next day I went to my Dr and they had said doesn't look like a miscarriage I was having no symptoms and she said I was probably just to early for a heartbeat. So a week later I started bleeding heavily went back to the Dr's they said looks like a miscarriage. Nobody checked me nobody looked at hcg...so I went on for two more days passing huge blood clots!! And after the third day was completely done bleeding. So as of today I took pt. Test and it's a strong positive! I still have always felt pregnant from the day they told me I was having a miscarriage. Has any one else had this happen to them and still were pregnant ? I would of been 7 weeks today.

user submitted image

2 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

This happened to me last month. It was a miscarriage and i still had strong positives after bleeding. It takes time for the hcg to leave your body it will soon be negative

4 years ago

Thank you will continue to wait till next appt. In two weeks

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo