Community post

Discussion

17 days late

AF was due September 24. I’ve been very regular (plus or minus a day) since I got off the implant last September. Negative test on Monday (13 days “late”) wondering what is going on.
Has anyone been pregnant under similar circumstances? Looking for any shred of hope, lol.
Maybe I ovulated late. Maybe I didn’t ovulate at all. Should I do something to try inducing my period? Planning to see a doctor if I miss AF this month too.

1 Reply • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

IM just going to he completely forward and honest with you. Sometimes we have messed up cycles. For me, they are few and far between but they happen. During the 4 years when I was trying for my 1st I had a few experiences with long cycles. Each time I was never pregnant. Just long. I think if you were preggo, it would show up on a test by now. There are always the crazy scenarios where the tests wont show, but the only way to know is an hcg blood test.

Mill

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo