Community post

Question

Thank you for answers...

Can a lack of pms symptoms be a symptom of something else??

5 Answers • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

How is this urgent? Not having symptoms is not a worrying sign whatsoever..

User image

4 years ago

pms symptoms will vary throughout your life time. At least mine have. Sometimes I have bad cramps sometimes I have mild cramps, etc.

I also don't find this an urgent question. You could have titled it: "Lack of PMS symptoms?"

4 years ago

Pms is sore tender bbs bloat and many other symptoms.. this cycle I have bloat but that's it.... and that popped up yesterday and today along with sharp twinges on 5 dpo....

4 years ago • Post starter

Anything before 6dpo can't be related to pregnancy. It's just symptoms of hormones I guess. I would only pay attention to symptoms after 6dpo but remember implantation can happen from 6-12dpo. My biggest symptom was cramping at 8dpo. I'd never cramped that early so I had a feeling that something was actually happening.

4 years ago

Ok!! I didnt really have anything before.. at 5 dpo I had the sharp twinge... but everything else creep up after.. like today my pms moodiness....

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo