Community post

Question

Line eyes

Hi everyone.
So over the past week I have been getting very very faint positives, sometimes blink and you would miss it. I have had negative digital cb and first response so I decided not to test again.
Last night I felt very very sick so decided I’d do one this morning with my first wee ????And this is my result. I know it’s a line but after all the negatives I’m very anxious. This line come up straight away. Has anyone else had this? I think I’ve just done that many tests and got faint lines it’s just exhausted me

user submitted image

6 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by hugs)

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

I definitely see a line. Do you know what dpo you are?

4 years ago

I think that’s a positive hun! Fingers crossed you’ll get darker ones!

User image

4 years ago

Put it in your gallery so we can use the tools! I too think I can see something.

4 years ago

I see a line, but it depends on what DPO you are at. If you are far advanced and would expect a darker one by now (after missed period), then maybe it's a defective batch of tests? But crossing fingers it's a real BFP!

4 years ago

Hi.
My cycles are and always have been all over. Some months they can be bang on 28 days others I have gone up to day 120. So I wouldn’t know what dpo I would be. ????

4 years ago • Post starter

It looked like my very first positive from my last baby, I was only 3.5weeks pregnant, they got darker and darker as the days went on, but I did get a 1-2weeks on a digital the day after xxx

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo