Community post

Question

Help with bbt temps plz

Hi everyone i dont have experience with reading charts and deciphering temps but im currently 7 days away from getting my period and my temps were rising till yesterday but today i had a drop of 0.07F in bbt..currently on cd25 my temp was 98.27F and up until yesterday it was 98.34F
I ovulated on cd15..does this look good??or am i just gonna get period? I uploaded my chart if u can see..I’ll appreciate all the help i can get ♥?

user submitted image

User image

2 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by laughs)

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

At this point you can't really tell based on your temps if you are going to get your period or not. I find that sometimes my temp stays high until a few days before my period and then it drops down. A slight drop like that doesn't really indicate anything. I found that temping for me only helped with determining O. Days 6dpo on it wasn't helping me determine anything. I stop temping around 10-11 dpo because it was making me anxious. Then if I get af I start temping again.

4 years ago

That makes sense..thank u.. ♥?

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo