Community post

Discussion

Trying to conceive baby #2

So I know my chart doesn’t really show anything, being as I’m new to this app. But my last period started extremely late on August 29th and lasted until sept 2nd. My cycle was around 45 day’s. I didn’t track ovulation this time because July I did and ended up not pregnant, so figured I would do something different and not try to worry as much. Well, last Saturday I tested, got a negative. My clue app says my period was suppose to start today, it hasn’t came. My ovia app says it was suppose to start a few days ago. Do y’all think I tested to early? Having gassy feeling and pressure In pelvic are. My breast aren’t sore, nipples aren’t sore. Which is unusual. Usually they both are right before af shows. And I’ve been having random headaches. What are y’alls thoughts?

2 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hey there! What length your normal cycle have? If you were supposed to start today you’re let’s say approximately 13-16 dpo if you have an average LP. That makes last Saturday way to early for a positive result. If you were supposed to start few days ago again last week seems early but you could probably catch a very faint line. I would suggest you to test again if AF doesn’t arrive till tomorrow! Good luck!

User image

4 years ago • Edited

Last cycle was around 40 days, I think I’ll test again if it isn’t here by tomorrow! Usually my boobs and nipples are sore right before af so it’s really weird they’re not.

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo