Community post

Discussion

June babies 2020

View Full Post

Hi ladies thought I’d make a post for us ladies due with are bungle of joys due in June 2020 so we can all support each other

170 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 170 Replies | Last Page

At least I think it looks like my test line is getting continually darker.

user submitted image

4 years ago

Lakarmw am 8 weeks feels like I have forever left even tho I do haha I feel so bloated boobs are so sure an this is the first time I’ve been pregnant with implants an they have grown so much they feel so heavy I have the same each morning I have diarrhoea sickness is waves all threw the day but I’ve just started to get a sweet tooth no major cravings yet even tho I really fancy crab sticks all 3 of my babies have been late my daughter was 3 days late my son was 1 day late an my other son was 3 days late so I will prob be late with this 1 too I’m hoping for a girl what is everyone else hoping for x

4 years ago • Post starter

Well I guess a boy since I have 2 girls and a boy so to even up the numbers. But another girl would be easier as Nancy’s 11months today and we all ready have lots of girl baby things. I’m not too bothered really though. My son was really upset he didn’t get a brother last time xxxx

4 years ago

And congratulations Jemstone38 those look like great progression xxxx

4 years ago

Congratulations Jem those look great. I have given in, I go for a private scan today for heartbeat. Just can’t wait any longer. I need reassurance that all is well. I am 6 w 3 d so hoping they will detect it. Very little nausea but headaches are really getting to me. It appears this baby wants bananas. I don’t like them but just have to have two a day for over a week.

4 years ago

Ah bless you his_first I know the feeling too well. I literally text my husband a couple of hours ago saying I hardly even feel pregnant and I don’t even know why, least if I was being sick every couple of hours It would reassure me, if it wasn’t for the tests and the scan I really wouldn’t have a clue I don’t think. Hope all goes well with your scan xxxxx

4 years ago

Awwww after my panic today about not “feeling” pregnant enough l....I found out my Doppler, I wasn’t too hopeful of finding baby, but after a while of trying I got him/her heart: little heart beat chugging away beautiful sound

4 years ago

Hope all gos well his_first.

4 years ago • Edited

Thanks Ladies. Ohhh must have been so exciting @Lakarmw. Hope all goes well today @His_first. I shall be impatiently waiting for the next 4 weeks to come quickly

4 years ago

Lakar that is very exciting. I have tried mine a couple of times but can’t seem to find little cub with it. After today’s ultrasound I can see why lol. They did abdominal ultrasound and she was able to find and see baby long enough to see the flickering heart beat. She went to see about a better angle and couldn’t find it again. LoL it was enough to set my mind at ease and that is all I truly wanted. So happy!!

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo