Community post

Discussion

June babies 2020

View Full Post

Hi ladies thought I’d make a post for us ladies due with are bungle of joys due in June 2020 so we can all support each other

170 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

71 - 80 of 170 Replies | Last Page

Got a little more time this morning, still really pleased to see our little baba yesterday, baby had a really strong heartbeat she said, as it should and around 190bpm, so so fast. So glad to hear everyone is progressing well too, and nobody with terrible symptoms just yet. I’ve been feeling nauseas on and off, but eating seems to settle it, cramping seems to subsided now and sore boobs too, sometimes they’re awful and sometimes they aren’t too bad. No heart burn or sickness (but I’ve never had any of that with my last 3 babies) My belly is really really bloated all ready, looking like a mini bump ( same happened with my third) glad it’s cold weather here so can be easily covered with jumpers and coats. When is your Scan @sanders02? Fingers crossed for you.... hope it goes well. I’ll be calling the midwives Monday to make my first midwife appointment l, they usually do them around 10weeks, unless it’s changed from last year with my youngest.
I guess we are having baby number 4 seems so real now, don’t think I believed it really until I saw it on screen. I guess my mission now needs to start being clearing my house of clutter ready for putting it on the market the house we are in is too small for four children, as we only have 3 bedrooms, so ideally we will have moved to a five bed, before June. We were putting it off before thinking my girls could share for a few years here, but my sons room is tiny and too small for two children. Hehe sorry if I’m rambling xxxx

4 years ago

Scan was today early then I thought only 5 weeks everything looks good sac and yolk there no signs of bleeding or nothing got to go again next Saturday to check progress so fingers crossed.

4 years ago

Sanders02 similar happened with my second, went for a scan due to spotting (They suspected ectopic) and was only 5 weeks and they couldn’t see much other than everything was where is should be. Had a scan 1 week later and was 7 weeks, not sure where the week came from but I guess everything is so teeny at this stage they can easier get it wrong The second one he was a little jellybean with a flickering heartbeat xxx

4 years ago

Just booked my first midwife appointment for 5th November. When I’ll be 10weeks 1day. Earliest they can get me in hope it doesn’t delay the 12 week scan xx

4 years ago

How is everybody feeling glad you're scan went okay lakarmw I’m black at the midwife the 13th of December that will make me 15 weeks Hope everyone is doing okay x

4 years ago • Post starter

Louisec89 I feel ok, sore boobs on and off, keep getting random achy hips, nauseous on and off, but a snack seems to help. Oh and morning diarrhoea (sorry tmi) same with my last baby, I must get it instead of sickness haha. I’m not sleeping too well, random dreams waking me up, and Nancy was up for milk at 4:30am and I couldn’t get back to sleep afterwards
How are you feeling? How far along are you now? Xxx

4 years ago

Oooh just looked back and your a couple of days behind me :) don’t worry you’ll have your bundle before though not one of my babies have arrived on time yet. First was 2 days late, second 7 days late and third 3 days late xxx

4 years ago

All of my babies have been early. First at 26 weeks (scariest 3 months of my life afterwards, NICU roller coaster), the other two both right at 36 weeks. I will more than likely have this one mid May but who knows, we will see.

4 years ago

Hoping and preying all gos okay next week, trying to stay positive as had no signs that somethings wrong and at scan lady assured me that there was no sign of bleeding or anything to worry about. Not feeling much different to before if I’m honest, sore boobs sickness on and off and can smell everything oh and the gas is terrible. (Sorry if to much info) His_first both mine came around that time oldest 34 weeks youngest 35 weeks but had pre Rupert of back waters at 27 & 28 weeks with them. So scary few months on bed rest hoping this little bean is different. How are all you ladies finding it this time round?

4 years ago

Going by LMP I am 7 weeks. Wont have my first visit to the OBGYN till November 19th (No earlier dates available). I will be over 11 weeks by then. This is my first pregnancy. I am feeling like I should be able to see the doc sooner. Make sure everything's okay. I am really nervous and worried about having to wait that long. I'm just praying and hoping that I am doing the right things, eating the right things, that my exercise regimen isn't harmful to LO. Sighs... I really wish I had an earlier date.. even if only for a consultation.

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo