Community post

Discussion

June babies 2020

View Full Post

Hi ladies thought I’d make a post for us ladies due with are bungle of joys due in June 2020 so we can all support each other

170 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 170 Replies | Last Page

I haven’t but I should only be right at 5 weeks. Still early.

4 years ago

Congratulations to all the new bfps
We are currently on holiday abroad and I’ve had some brown spotting whilst we have been here :( Really scared me, seems to have stopped and was never bright red, just brown and mucusy/stringy I’m keeping everything crossed everything’s ok with baby, I booked a private scan for Friday afternoon for The day we get home so we can see what’s happening in there, what with the spotting and having no idea how far pregnant I am, I just felt like I need to see to put my mind at rest xxxxx

4 years ago

Lakar try to relax and enjoy your vacation. If there isn’t any bright red, don’t let yourself stress. Good luck with your scan Friday.

4 years ago

Got my Hcg results. At 14 dpo I was 73. 19 dpo 1094. Md says looks great and no need to recheck until she sees me November 4th. I want a time machine!!

4 years ago

Lakarmw if your not getting any bright red blood or pain don’t worry yourself to much I know it’s easier said than done but I had some spotting on Friday twice an I was worried sick I rang the early pregnancy unit an they got me hooked in an I went on Monday an everything was fine baby had a perfect strong heartbeat the lady at the early pregnancy unit an my midwife both said unless it’s bright red an you are cramping don’t be worried enjoy the rest of your holiday an try an relax keep us updated on Fridays scan hun x

4 years ago • Post starter

How is everyone doing?

4 years ago

I’m good. Estimated at 5 weeks 5 days. Sore boobs and gassy. No nausea. My last pregnancy baby stopped growing around this time so super nervous. Just have to wait until my appointment on the 4th to see how it is going unless problems start happening. Hope everyone else has s good.

4 years ago

I am doing really well. Just a bit of fatigue and tender boobs. No other symptoms thus far. First pregnancy for me. I was expecting to be feeling really awful but I thank God that thus far I am doing pretty well. Six weeks this week. Hope everyone else is coming along fine also.

4 years ago

Hi ladies, all good her few bouts of sickness, sore boobs and heartburn. 6 weeks today and my scan is fast approaching fingers crossed all gos well and I can relax. Hope everyone else is well.

4 years ago

Hi ladies just home from our early scan. Baby is measuring 7weeks 4 days. And all is looking good. Due date 1st June

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo