Community post

Discussion

June babies 2020

View Full Post

Hi ladies thought I’d make a post for us ladies due with are bungle of joys due in June 2020 so we can all support each other

170 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

51 - 60 of 170 Replies | Last Page

Sorry, forgot to say my tentative due date is june 16 :)

4 years ago

Wow blessed. Hope it goes well for you, prayers. I have had to take progesterone shots in the past, they HURT.

4 years ago

Advice please
I'm currently ttc with my second baby. I have a history of pcos but my cycles are regular since I lost 100lbs. So my last cycle began September 19 (Brown spotting the day before) usually a 30 day cycle ...Baby danced on the 26-29th of September. The beginning of last week i started having lower back pains..The pain since then is now in my lower abdomen that gurgle at times, lower back pains and a burning sensation in my pelvic area..my nipples are a little sore but only when touched and I'm extremely tired. When i wake up i don't feel any pain until fully awake then the pain continues...its more dull yet sharp at times...i took two tests today and yesterday frer both bfn. Is it too soon? My period is due around the 19th but i just feel like smthn is off because i never have premenstrual symptoms before or during my period..

4 years ago

Hi everyone! Got a BFP yesterday at 10 DPO. Been TTC for 3 months after a miscarriage in July.
We are beyond excited and hope this baby sticks

Estimated due date is June 27.

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Congratulations ladies an welcome had my scan today his_first all is well bubba has a beautiful heartbeat was a relief was ment to have midwife again today but wasn’t out of hospital in time so back on Friday

4 years ago • Post starter

Congratulations everyone on there bfp.
Good luck anyone still waiting sending baby dust....
I am joining the club due 24th June. With bby:4 Very excited and nervous as had miscarriage in Dec and early mc in June. Hoping for a sticky bean. X

user submitted image

4 years ago

Pop I am not sure, but sounds like same symptoms I had.

Louise that is wonderful!! So happy for you!!

Welcome new BFPs!! Look forward to going through this journey with you. Looks like several of us are in the same boat with prior miscarriages and nervousness. We gotta support each other and send prayers to each other along the way.

4 years ago

Welcome all new BFP’s! Glad all went well Louise can I ask how many weeks you are I’m nervous as got my scan Saturday and if dates are right will be around 6weeks and wondering what will be able to see.

4 years ago

His first- I've had to do them too! Not fun. I'm already doing blood thinner shots, but that's in the lower tummy and only subcutaneous so not too bad. Those intramuscular shots are terrible!

Yay louise!!! Hope I get to see the same soon.

I have a doppler and was able to pick up my last baby around 7 weeks. Can't wait to try this time.

Congrats on all the bfp's!

4 years ago

I’m 6 weeks 3 days today sanders welcome to all the new ladies with there BFP’s how exciting we’re all taking this journey together I’ve not had any cravings yet has someone had any

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo