Community post

Discussion

June babies 2020

View Full Post

Hi ladies thought I’d make a post for us ladies due with are bungle of joys due in June 2020 so we can all support each other

170 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

21 - 30 of 170 Replies | Last Page

No I’ve not called the doctor they just told me last time to call the midwives after 8 weeks. Has it changed? It would be nice to know exactly how far I am my guess would be between 6 and 7 weeks, as my husband text early to say the only time he slipped up he didn’t think it mattered as I was on the very light period. Thank you for your reply, just going to see if I can refer online xxx

4 years ago

I will post you the link for self referral when I rang the doctors they said you don’t need to see a doctor now it’s all done by self referral on the nhs website a midwife called me within a week of me doing a referral my youngest is 6 so it’s all changed since I did all this before lol

4 years ago • Post starter

https://www.ekhuft.nhs.uk/patients-and-visitors/services/pregnancy-and-childbirth/
This is the link an scroll down to self referral an fill that in hun xx

I’m not sure if I’ve give you the link for my area ????baby brain haha maybe type in google self referral for midwife I’m sure it will take you to the rite place your the same as me I’m around 6 weeks an I have the 4th of June for a due date xx

Hi ladies I just got confirmation today at my GP that I'm definitely pregnant. Not sure how far along I am but af 2 days late and got a bfp today. I'm due 15 June according to my Flo app. That I've been using to track my period and ovulation. Well this is going to be baby number 3 for me, mine are 17 and 10. Big age difference but I'm ready for this. Seeing my Gynae on 14th Oct because I was told last year I won't be able to have kids because of my endometriosis. But the universe definitely showed me hey.. ???? Sure excited for this journey with all of you. ?? Sending super sticky vibes

hopefully nr3

4 years ago

Congratulations everyone!!!!
Looks like I’m joining the June 2020 baby group! I’m not exactly sure on my due date yet. I’m still nursing so my cycles aren’t super regular. If I give an estimate I’m guessing around June 10.

user submitted image

4 years ago

Congratulations oldermum an babylove excited to have you on this journey with us all how are you both feeling x

Thanks @ louisec89 hehe I think it’s an old fashioned phone call to them here still (countryside living lol) I’ll rind when we nice we are back from our hols, one thing I know from my others is there’s no rush with these things......so one week will be fine. I reckon I’ll be just over 8 weeks when we are home so about the perfect time to call at a guess (no idea what I’m talking about or how far on I am just going with my gut feeling)
Congratulations oldermum84 and babylove1980
Lots of mamas getting their bfp xxxxx

4 years ago

Can I just ask if any of you are having any pregnancy symptoms I’m struggling one min boobs are really sore next day nothing, sickness started yesterday afternoon first bout and heaving when I brushed my teeth this morning. Wondering if it’s normal to have symptoms this early I’m only 5 weeks.

4 years ago

Congratulations everyone
Sanders02 I’ve been suffering for about 4 days now and I’m only 14dpo
My boobs are so sore but only around the nipple area and they don’t really feel heavy at all. I feel sick on and off all day and really dizzy at times but then I do have a very fast paced job where I’m on my feet all day, I’m also soooo bloated that I like pregnant already hopefully that will go down soon or people are going to start asking questions

4 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo