Community post

Discussion

June babies 2020

View Full Post

Hi ladies thought I’d make a post for us ladies due with are bungle of joys due in June 2020 so we can all support each other

170 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

11 - 20 of 170 Replies | Last Page

Lakarmw I’m feeling okay mine are 12,10,6 I’ve got my first midwife appointment on Thursday I have a Doppler at home an last night I got curios an it picked up a strong heartbeat can you pick up a heartbeat at 6 weeks ? I never tried with my other pregnancy’s congratulations cazza how exciting all of us having june babies I can’t wait for us all to make this journey together

4 years ago • Post starter

I picked up Nancy from around 10weeks so I guess it could be possible, google baby heart beat sounds and you’ll be able to tell if it’s yours or baby’s :) baby’s are much faster xxxx

4 years ago

Yeah I put the Doppler on my heart an mine was so much slower I thought omg I even called my daughter down stairs an was like can you here this haha

Thank you everyone, can’t believe I’m starting all over again at nearly 40

4 years ago

You’ll be fine @cazza22 you got this I’m can’t believe I’m 32 and on baby 4. Feel like an absolute nutter xxxx

4 years ago

So.....can any of you ladies help me date my pregnancy please. Or a rough guess. My last definite period was 12th July. I then went on to have what I thought was a 49day cycle. I had a teeny bit of spotting when I wiped 1st August, I took a pregnancy test 19th of August, which I’m fairly certain was negative (May have been a shadow line but was a sainsburys test and I’ve seen those many times when I’ve not been pregnant so tossed it in the bin after a minute (maybe should have waited longer). I spotted a teeny (pink mucusy) bit starting 26th-29th followed by an incredible light period 30th August to 3rd September (it was more brown when wiping bit kept coming so I assumed a very light period) I then had a spot of blood (again pink and mucusy) 4th October, and tested positive pregnant 3+ weeks 7th October. All my periods before the random light 49 day one have been 32 days and very heavy, since having Nancy, my youngest who’s 10months. Before having Nancy my periods were very irregular so I just assumed they were getting to be like that again. I know I need to see the midwife, but we go away Friday for a week so I’ll call them when we are home, and hopefully the news has settled in properly. Many thanks xxxx

4 years ago

Well I saw the post about Doppler yesterday and ordered one. LoL. Supposed to come later this week. Can’t wait!!

4 years ago

Lakarmw maybe try to get a dating scan then you will know for defo I have my first midwife appointment tomorrow so excited. Yessssss his_first let me know how you get on with the Doppler

We are in England and they don’t just do dating scans until 12 weeks. I’ll call the midwives when we are home from our holiday /)

4 years ago

I’m in England lakarmw have you called the doctor to say your pregnant well it’s self referral now isn’t it I had to go online an do it myself a midwife got in contact with me pretty quick explain to her about your dates an she might send you for an early scan as your not sure on proper last period because of the spotting an just a perfect excuse to see buba for the first time lol x

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo