Community post

Discussion

June babies 2020

View Full Post

Hi ladies thought I’d make a post for us ladies due with are bungle of joys due in June 2020 so we can all support each other

170 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

101 - 110 of 170 Replies | Last Page

Lakarmw I’m exactly the same as you size 8 an I’m really showing I’m also hiding mine and keeping it a secret till after Xmas I’ve told family an very close friends but that is it an I’m wearing baggy jumpers an a large coat I guess were quite lucky it’s coming to winter so we can get away with wearing the extra layers but mine is also starting to show threw baggy jumpers so wearing a coat is a must this is baby no4 for me aswell so I know how you feel with the bloating x

4 years ago • Post starter

Got mine 2 weeks ago about 7w3D in today, B#2 on route :D

user submitted image

4 years ago

this one really reassured me things are on the right track first appointment is this Friday :D

user submitted image

4 years ago

Congratulations muffin!!
Ladies I am right there with you!! I was a 0-1 and nothing fits. I have had to pull out my maternity clothes. I am a nurse so I get to wear scrubs and lab coat which helps hide a lot and pants are drawstring so they still fit. I don’t remember this much bloat with the previous 3 kids. I hadn’t told my kids yet, waiting until after our appointment on the fourth but my daughter has already figured it out by hugging me and commenting on my stomach. Told her maybe I am getting fat because I’m getting older. She said you don’t get fat you’re having a baby. I gave in but told her it is our secret. She is 10. I am trying to hold out until December but not sure if I will be able to make it. Yesterday nausea hit and I ended up in a patient’s bathroom floor with a wet paper towel for about 15 minutes.

4 years ago

Congratulations @muffin595

How’s everyone doing? This first trimester is dragging lol. I just want my 12 week scan to hurry up now so I can tell the children. First midwife appointment still isn’t until Tuesday. Wondering what my midwife will think (same one from last year) seeing me again so soon This time last year I was turning 37 weeks and hoping Nancy would make an early appearance. She didn’t lol xxx

4 years ago

Well ladies tomorrow is my 3rd scan in 3 weeks and I’m hoping and praying we can finally see little beans heartbeat and it’s the reassurance I need. Should be at least 6 weeks if not a little more now but last AF was 7 September which I originally thought would make me 8 weeks next week. Fingers crossed.

4 years ago

Good luck Sanders. Keep us posted. I get my ultrasound with the doctor in 2 more days. Can’t wait. I should be 8 weeks tomorrow. We will see what ultrasound says.

4 years ago

Not good news.

4 years ago

Hope you’re ok xxxx

4 years ago

Not really to be honest booked in for D&C Monday morning. Been a very emotional day and to be honest it’s not sinking in well. Hope all works out well for you ladies. Good luck

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo