Community post

Discussion

June babies 2020

View Full Post

Hi ladies thought I’d make a post for us ladies due with are bungle of joys due in June 2020 so we can all support each other

170 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

91 - 100 of 170 Replies | Last Page

His_first, so glad you got to see baby, and got the reassurance you needed you must feel so happy. Hope all is well with everyone xxxx

4 years ago

Well ladies my scam was very confusing this morning, last week when I went they said I was 5 weeks they could see sac and yolk everything in right place and looking positive, today I went and they can see growth in sac size and there is now an embryo measuring 4mm so all looked good but they think I was now only 4weeks ish on first scan, they cuddnt trace heartbeat but said it is still to early. My question is has anyone had this happen before? I’m so worried and on edge now. Have to return for another scan in a weeks time.

4 years ago

I haven’t Sanders but don’t get upset. There was a baby so your pregnancy is progressing. Keep you in my prayers. I have started having horrible headaches. Woke me up at 3 this morning. Not sure when I finally got back to sleep but even now my head still hurts and is so sore on left side. Anyone else with massive headaches?

4 years ago

Sanders02 I haven’t either, but maybe it’s all just earlier than you thought. But since there is definitely progression from last week, that’s got to be good news, hope it all goes well next week
His_first I have had a headache the last two days too and I’m also sleeping terrible, my baby still wakes for milk in the night most nights and I’m finding once she wakes around 2am it takes hours to get back to sleep. Make sure you drink plenty, I know I’m terrible for forgetting to drink enough xxxx

4 years ago

Thanks ladies I’m trying to focus on all the positive at the min but there’s still a niggle in the back of my mind. Symptoms have worsened over the last couple of days I’m struggling to keep anything down which is crap but I’m taking that as a positive sign too. Thanks for all the reassurance ?? X

4 years ago

yeah if you still have pregnancy symptoms like that then you are obviously progressing. Especially if they are getting worse. 7 weeks today, still no vomiting which I count as a blessing. Diarrhea and nausea seem to be my GI problems. I will take it over vomiting though.

4 years ago

Sanders I had something a little like yours before in a previous pregnancy I went for a scan for them to tell me was only a sac an no baby with no heartbeat as it was to early I went a week later to another hospital closer to me for them to say baby was all done an had a heartbeat an I was 8weeks an 4 days on the second scan so don’t worry yourself to much if your not having an heavy bleeding am doubled over in pain an still having pregnancy systems don’t panic yourself hun x

4 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Louise I’ve got no sign of bleeding or pain so I’m taking that as a good sign and with there being progress from 1 scan to the other I’m taking it as a positive sign. Slightly worried as not vomited today but yesterday was really bad?? My DH made a good point yesterday that if we hadn’t suffered a miscarriage before then we wouldn’t be being scanned anyway and would think everything was fine as there’s no sign that nothing is wrong so trying to focus on his point. How’s everyone else doing? Hope all is well.

4 years ago

Exactly hun those are all good points with my last pregnancy I had bad bright red bleeding an was very heavy that’s why I was scanned early but baby was healthy was just 2 bleeds in the uterus an my son is now 6. I’ve been feeling terrible the sickness is extreme headaches waking in the night last night I was up at 4 am taking a pee an making a ham sandwich as I was starving all food makes me feel sick but I’ve gained just over half a stone already x

4 years ago • Post starter

Your husbands point is a awfully good one @sanders02 I had a hoematoma with my last baby and was scanned at 9 weeks due to bright red bleeding and cramps. They found the bleed next to baby and a cyst (causing the pain) on my right ovary. The bleed had gone completely by 12 week scan so I’d have had no idea about it if it wasn’t for the early scan, and the cyst had gone by the 20 week one too. I feel sick a lot too, and eating is the only thing that helps, I feel huge, I told my best friend today about baby, I then undid my coat and showed her my belly, she was like oh my god I would have so guessed without your coat (also had a very baggy jumper on) which I guess means I must wear a coat everywhere From now on. I don’t want people to guess until we are ready to tell them. I just bloat so much on pregnancy and i just guess being small (uk size 8 usually) and having very stretched out muscles from 3 babies, and my son the middle one caused them to rip open to two fists width too, there’s just nothing to hold in the bloat anymore. If anyone has any tips for hiding my mini bump? Xxxx

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo