Community post

Question

AF was like two days ? Is this OK?

So AF was really short n weird this month n like the one before last the first day I only knew I was gonna start cuz I could see pink when I wiped and day Twp had a light but steady flow all day then the third I spotted very light barely any and then the last day only could tell when wiped again and the month that it was short before that I spotted day one really light then day two bled really heavy but nothing after day two at all cuz by that night it was back to spotting .. Is this OK ? Is it still counted as a healthy AF cycle ? Should I speak to my doc about this? Any info would b helpful thank u ladies

3 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by informative)

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Have you taken pregnancy test? I did that with one of my pregnancies so I figured it was my period but then I started getting sick in the evening, took a test for the heck of it and ended up pregnant.

4 years ago

Bout to take one now bit its getting even weirder I bd last night which BTW I had jo t seen anymore blood for two days n this am when I used the bathroom there was like a random clot tmi sry I'll take one but the previous ones were neg

4 years ago • Post starter

His_first it was negative to n that was beyond wierd this am

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo