Community post

Discussion

8 weeks pregnant, Subchronic Hematoma of the placenta

Hello,

as some of you may know i got my BFP on 09/04 ( so exciting ) however, i been having complications. i started spotting on and off for a week, then bleeding more and more brown. now this week monday i started clotting. went to the ER and was told my gestational sac is measuring 5 weeks 0days. however, there was still not fetal pole in the sac. they said i could either miscarry or im off by a week or two. today i am nearly 8 weeks and still no fetal pole. this is frustrating i want to tell my family the good news that my son will have a sibling but im not sure this pregnancy will last.

im still bleeding and clotting, but the ER told me it could be the hematoma.

6 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

I'm so sorry you are going through this. Has your doctor been measuring your HCG levels? If you HCG is below 2000 then it could still be too early to see the fetal pole. If the HCG number is not doubling, then the pregnancy is not progressing as it should. I sincerely hope you will go back in a few days and see the fetal pole and heartbeat. Good luck to you.

4 years ago

@lissa645 - my HCG levels are 11,600 as of monday. before that was friday and it was 7,300 then before that was monday it was 3,200. :(

4 years ago • Post starter

@amendoze I hope everything works out for you. Maybe they can do another HCG draw to see which direction you are going?

4 years ago

****UPDATE**** i ended up miscarrying not to long after this post. :( back to trying again! baby dust to everyone!!

I'm so sorry

4 years ago

its horrible, but im eager to start trying again. i have to wait for a full period before anything.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo