Community post

Discussion

Hello!!!! GEEZ F**KIN AYE CAN I GET SOME RESPONSES

Iv made multiple post in the last few days and all I see is ppl responding to bfp post like there isn't anyone still in this 2ww like damn can we get some responses

13 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

1 - 10 of 13 Replies | Last Page

I am sorry you aren’t getting responses. I haven’t either about progesterone.i don’t have a success story for you as my last five days of BFP just turned into a BFN. I sincerely hope everything works out for you!!!

4 years ago

I'm sorry to here that love I just took a test that was bfn as well af due today having some slight pressure cramping on my right side feeling a little constipated but not getting my Hope's up...this ways my first and hopefully last cycle of clomid .

I will say I'm hungry I literally ate a bowl of pasta hr later ate a Jimmy Dean's breakfast bowl and here we are another hr later and it's like I never ate....I really am sorry ...did doc say why u went bfp to bfn?

4 years ago • Post starter

No. My hcg wasn’t climbing as it should. Could be anything. Maybe next time. I hope you get your BFP

4 years ago

Hey ladies I’m in my 2ww also my period is due On the 5th and I have been having similar symptoms as you but all bfn on test

4 years ago

Sorry to hear that mommy...welcome von...I tested this am bfn af due today cramping stopped and feeling normal for the most no bloating or anything had a couple boob pains but that's it ...no money for test so I'm just a sitting duck at this point

I know the feeling I have been ttc for over a year and it is really expensive! I’m kinda over it but I do want my rainbow baby lol If that makes any sense

4 years ago

I also have not been getting any responses so I'm responding I haven't been put on any meds to help me conceive yet so i prolly can't help much there but its a hard struggle for all of us TTC I've been trying for Yeats n it is hard n overwhelming good luck lots of baby dust

4 years ago

I wasn't ttc but after a mishap I started tracking just to see. I had a strange feeling immediatly. I'm 7 dpo and for the past week have been emotional (I cried the next day over the fact my roommate wouldn't take me to get a milkshake at 2 a.m.) I have had headaches, runny nose, slightly itchy sensitive nipples, I can smell a cup of ranch dressing, cat food, across the room lol. As of last night I started spotting only when I wipe. It's a rusty color. Along with cramps. Oh, and today some random nausea hit. And I could sleep all day if given the chance. Idk if I am just getting AF 8 days early or if I may be expecting.

4 years ago • Edited

Also Smith dont change the kitty litter can cause miscarriage...my moms cousin lost her baby at 8 months from it ....and I'm 7days late 17dpo ...just did my last test until dr. Appt mon for check up after first round clomid..so far it not bfp

I've read about the kitty litter. I'm not trying to let anyone know anything until I know for sure. So I will have to maintain the box for at least a few more days but I am diligent about washing my hands after anyhow. I honestly am so surprised by the spotting today. It actually has me sitting down and saying, "Hey, this might be happening." I am 36 and honestly figured my chances were so low that I was done with the baby making. On another note, does a cats behavior change if you are pregnant? This is a 2 cat household and one of them, who usually isn't quite so clingy has been inseparable the last couple days. I mean he insists on laying on me at all times. This is new.

4 years ago • Edited

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo