Community post

Question

Symptoms fading need success stories

From 1dpo til 7dpo started with a bubbly feeling in uterus then 3dpo on and off mild cramping tightness in pelvic area and lower back pain and side boob tenderness ....those symptoms have faded almost completely I have faded ....it this bad ? At 5dpo I had a faint pos then 5dpo 3 neg fr6ds...now I'm broke and only 2 days til af..help!!

7 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

At 5dpo baby hasn't even implanted yet if you are pregnant. Way to early to take a pregnancy test and be correct. Baby implants anytime around 6dpo to12dpo. After that hcg will start producing in your urine and blood few days after . I think you were getting evap lines, or ovulated early.

4 years ago • Edited

Ok so just looked at all your hpts for this cycle. Even the test u took at 1dpo and they all look negative to me. PMS can sometimes mimic pregnancy symptoms. Just don't want u getting your hopes up. Wish u the best. If lack of symptoms continue then you are probably not pregnant. Hence neg tests and symptoms fading. GL

4 years ago

I just got a positive pregnancy test and honestly it was the exact same symptoms I had before my period every month, I did have some cramping on 9dpo in the evening and that made me test, but that was the only difference! Good luck fx you get your bfp

4 years ago

I had cramping and symptoms 11 days after my period ended ..now af 2 days late 19days after my period ended neg hpt this a.m no PMS symptoms ...I usually cramp in back and front crave chocolate and get cranky......I have no symptoms...so should I be worried

4 years ago • Post starter

No need to worry your cycle will get back to normal. If your worried make a obgyn appointment. Could be jjust your hormones are out of whack ..making you late or you didn't ovulate .

4 years ago

Some women reported clomid making their cycles longer and some ovulated later and not to test until a week late so I'm a sitting duck ...I'm honestly just confused as a had mild cramping the week prior to af that diminished a 2 days before af.... usually the week prior to af I crave chocolate and get bubble guts and have belt like cramping but right now I'm having slight constipation and heartburn

Is pinching in the boob bad?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo