Community post

Discussion

TTC May/June 2019

View Full Post

Hi Ladies!!!!

Good luck and baby dust to another month!!

94 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 94 Replies | Last Page

@sam great to see everything is going great!!! Congrats on a girl!!

@neisamar thanks! My temps and graph are still high too! Not sure what is results of clomid and what is my body doing what it should!!

AFM: I am currently 9 dpo. Feeling pretty normal today so far. Nips are still sensitive but nothing serious, chest is heavy and full as well. Almost feels like they are bigger but not really sure. Still feeling crampy on and off towards the ovary areas. Yesterday was worse than today for sure. Temp has dipped very slightly but still really high. Trying not to get my hopes up though. I am worried AF will show in the next couple of days. CDTP says I only have a 10 day LP and should expect my period by Sunday. FF says I have a 13-14 day LP and shouldn’t see my period till Tuesday or Wednesday. Ugh this sucks. I will be gone all next week and if AF shows I won’t be able to get my Clomid before cd5.....feel like I should test on the weekend so I can call my doctor before we leave on Monday so I can maybe have my Clomid with me just in case. Guess time will only tell. I may call today just to see if I can get the prescription in before I leave. So frustrating that is for sure.
Here is my chart. Like I said temps still high and no sign of my normal spotting before AF. Staying hopeful!!

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Hi Shay! Great to see temps keep high!I hope you can get your prescription and not having to think about that (crossing fingers so that you do not need it).

My tests are darker everyday , we have the doctor appointment for Nov 18th, we will not share anything with the family until we go.
I'm happy but cautious, I feel like my brain protecting myself from the pain of the last time and I need more time to believe everything is ok.

Happy weekend to all!

User image

4 years ago

Hi ladies, hope your all doing well xx

I’m 28 weeks now and have been really off for the last week, eventually got to hear baby’s heartbeat this week and my bump is measuring 4 weeks a head but I’m unable to eat so not sure how that’s happened.

4 years ago

Hi ladies, sorry I fell off the face of the Earth for a little while. I've been super super busy, but I just wanted to pop back in and update. I got my positive today at 10dpo. The second round of Clomid really seems to have done the trick.

You all seem to be doing great. I hope your BFPs are on their way so so soon!

4 years ago

Kait x

4 years ago

@emma thank you! I'm glad you're still doing well. Hope you get your appetite back mama.

4 years ago

@Enma, nice to know from you! 28 weeks already I hope you get your appetite back soon.
@kait Congratulations!!! You got the positive very early I send you

I'm DPO 18 and everything goes fine so far, tests are becoming darker and I'm feeling just a little tired!

User image

4 years ago

Kait I’m so extremely happy for you!!! Congratulations babe you deserve all the happiness! Yesterday I saw a test from scuba as well seemed positive at 8DPO. I’m so happy that you guys finally getting your bfps! Sticky vibes and I can’t wait to see your progress!! Please keep us updated

User image

4 years ago

@neisamar thank you! Yes, I was shocked that I had a clear line that early. Congrats to you too!

@alex thank you! I'm nervous about having another miscarriage but there's nothing I can do. I'll have to stalk scuba to see her test!

4 years ago

Thanks ladies

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo