Community post

Discussion

TTC May/June 2019

View Full Post

Hi Ladies!!!!

Good luck and baby dust to another month!!

94 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

91 - 94 of 94 Replies

@alex I don’t think it would be disrespectful at all. I went ahead and started it for us. I am happy to see that you are back and willing to keep trying for that miracle!! We have missed you!

Thank you for the positive thoughts for this cycle too. The Clomid this cycle isn’t affecting me the same way it did last cycle. Maybe it was because I hadn’t O’ed in so long last cycle that it was more intense. This cycle I feel nothing haha but time will tell and we are definitely keeping up the bding!!!

User image

4 years ago

Hi ladies!
Welcome back Alex!! I love the energy of your words, sometime we just need some time to stop and evaluate the situation. TTC is a continuous up & down that definitely makes us stronger.
I will continue in the following board, I'm sure Anna is ok with the proposal! Thanks Shay for creating it!

User image

4 years ago

@Anna Congratulations!! So happy for you! I hope you’ve been able to rest and recover and that your little princess is still doing well. Is the feeding getting easier? That was really tough with my first who was born pretty small too. She wouldn’t latch on at all the first few weeks but we eventually got there. Don’t give up! It’s so worth it.
For those who asked , I’m currently in the US on the east coast so it is a pretty significant move. I’m originally from France though so I’m excited we’ll be closer to my family for a few years. Good luck to all for a 2019 BFP!

4 years ago

I'm now 20 weeks and 5 days found out I'm having my second son

God Bless

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo