Community post

Discussion

Early vaginal ultrasound at 5weeks 3 days

I had a vaginal ultrasound at 5weeks 3 days since LMP and they saw a sac that measured exactly 5 weeks 3 days since LMP. This was my first pregnancy visit. However, the doctor told me my urine pregnancy test I took there in the clinic before they called me in was a light positive and he wanted an hcg beta done to see my levels. My progression on hpts were great so now I am confused waiting on results. I got my bfp on Sept 9 at 9 dpo and HCG beta was 8 that day. Just worried and confused now.

1 Reply • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

If you were well hydrated your urine may have been more dilute which would give a fainter positive. With my first I was in grad school and went to student health. I had positive hpt and asked for a blood test to confirm. They insisted on a urine test first which came back negative because I had just finished off a huge bottle of water before I arrived. Then they did the blood test and it came back positive. My son will be 2 in December.

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo