Community post

Question

5dpo symptoms that got bfp?

3dpo fluttery cervix bloating/tight feeling
4dpo gassy heaviness pelvic pain(mild on n off cramping) dtd tender cervix
5dpo 3 bm in 2hr on and off cramping
Af 5 days away...these do not include day of o....so did anyone have this get bfp...also first (hopefully last) round of clomid and metformin pos opk cd 18 (9/21)

2 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I didn't have any sypmtoms at 5dpo but I did at 8dpo! Cramping on and off was my first sign that things were happening. It was the earliest in my cycle that I had ever felt cramps and that tipped me off that something was actually happening. I think the earliest they say implantation occurs is 6dpo so if you had the pos opk on 9/21 then 6 dpo is today!

Good luck!

4 years ago

Thanks flamingo girl...I'm not a big cramper for af but if I do I get them in waves of a tightening belt around my waist these cramps are mid pelvic and on and off....but i took a test last night faint pos....but at 3am 1130am and 4pm I took fr6ds being af is 4 days away and all seem neg ...I'll upload the most recent so u can check it out. Today iv had alil on and off crampy feeling but mostly hunger .oh and sore side boobs starting yesterday at work ...idk part of me wants to just drop it part of me is wishful thinking

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo