Community post

Question

Frequent periods

So I got my period sept 1st that lasted 6 days. Then 11 days later I got my period again and I’m on day 7 right now. This isn’t normal for me. I haven’t kept up on here with my period tracker or anything. My face is breaking out (which hasn’t happened in years) I have intense cramps and every couple of days it feels like it will stop only to pick up again with cramps and more heavy bleeding. And now today I’m passing what looks like clots. I had my tubes clamped 10 years ago. Could I be miscarrying or something. I made a GYN appt for Oct 16th.

4 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

I would call your GYN and tell them whats going on. You should be seen sooner. You could be miscarrying or you could have a cyst or something else. I think it's worth it to give them a call and see if they want you to come in sooner then oct 16th.

4 years ago

After I made the appt I sent an email explaining what was going on so hopefully I will hear something soon. Thanks for the reply

4 years ago • Post starter

Been a days and still bleeding with cramps every other day. Went to hospital all they did was bloodwork. Pregnancy and erotic pregnancy came back negative. All it showed was dehydrated a little bit.

4 years ago • Post starter

This happened to me a couple of years ago and it ended up being fiborids.

User image

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo