Community post

Discussion

Wow

It amazes me how I'll get on here and vote and comment and when I post I feel like its crickets ...nobody seems to want to comment or give me input unless its negative ...i kinda feel like if it wasnt for the tools and me keeping track I'd have no use to be on here...feels kinda lonely

11 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Replies | Last Page

Have you asked a question? Or even made a journal? I usually try and interact on here. Yes it is a tad bit more quiet that when I started on this site back in 2013. I journal allnthe time and dont hear much either.

Mill

4 years ago

Yes if made post before but rarely get input ....I looked at my old pics and realized all the neg have more voters and input than any pos dont journal much but I upload here when testing

4 years ago • Post starter

It’s a complicated thing. I’ve been on here since 2014 and agree it’s less active than it was back then. Just depends. People get weird about voting for obviously positive pregnancy tests. Usually people post positive tests as unsure because it’s a shock, especially when they’ve been waiting for a long time or they’ve heard certain tests give evaps, etc. Some obviously positive tests get negative votes because it can be hard to see others getting BFPs or blazing positive OPKs when one is seriously struggling. Silly, I know, but TTC is such a sensitive thing. The format of the site has also changed and is a huge turn-off to some who used to post all the time. IDK what to say, but I do see some threads with groups for TTC summer babies 2020, etc. maybe post on there? It looks like a lot of ladies are posting on those threads and in the same boat. Good luck to you!!!

4 years ago

I found the most interaction on this site by posting in the TTC boards when I first started TTC. Month after month some women would get their BFPs and leave the site while others kept trying and moved on to the next ttc board. While it was hard to keep trying every month I also got to know those ladies who were trying as well and grew to know and care about them. I still talk with them and we have a few threads that sometimes get action on them.

I recommend trying out those boards. I'll be back on them in a few months.

4 years ago

Also, sometimes I try and be active on here a lot and help with peoples questions if I can. That way at least they know someone is listening and trying to help them.

4 years ago

Try to make ttc buddies on here and the ones on here alot. I made a few and that's the only lady's that reply or message me. I'll friend you and if you need any advice or just talk message me anytime I'm on here alot. Good luck hun xo

User image

4 years ago

I hear you lately I been asking alot of question and after two weeks with no answers. I google and then delete my question...

4 years ago

Thank all you ladies for replying when i was actively(constantly ttc) I met a lady on here and we took it to fb messenger we would show each other test edit them and talk ...well she was blessed w/ a bfp I was not she motivated me ect...she would send me pics of her baby bump and eventually the baby too...and he was gorgeous...as I was happy for her I started giving up saying maybe I'm only meant to have one....I even had a friend who had her kids 14 years apart ...then I started popping in here every here and there when I was late for af or felt what ifs ....but now we have reached out to my ob and they went forth with clomid and metformin....I started up loading my ov test ...on a neg I'd get 10neg for and pos I think I have 3 votes lol ...which made me post this...if asked questions make posts comment vote even made my post with "please comment share info ect" so I'm appreciative for you alls responses......about me im 27 will be 28 on 10/19 ..wedding on 10/28 we have a 6 will be 7 on 3/16 ....both my loves have asked me for a girl ...I have pcos so my son is a major blessing and now we are trying for our girl...I have done ov since 2 days after clomid and then got the test that got 3pos(3votes only) but I will say when I pos it kinda went fast across the window but was still in time frame...I was told that it can only be pos if lh surge then one said maybe my clomid was giving a false pos...but i was already est.9 days out of clomid ....stopped clomid cd 8 ..for the last 2 nights if been fluttery in my pelvic area(no it's not gas) this a.m was very horny randomly but dh was already at work but he has been keeping up mainly with the every other day since last day of af cd 8 ...cd 18 is the day I got the pos opk currently cd 20 ..tonight I felt a few subtle gentle pinches now the fluttery is back its heavy kinda feeling and hot ...but I tested on the equate || neg ...then after I started feeling the heaviness and warmth I tested again on equate one step(walmart 88c) neg....u ladies feel free do have opinions ideas stories

If you got your positive opk on CD 18, ovulation usually happens within 24-36 hours or so. The pinches could have been ovulation pain. Since implantation doesn’t happen until about 6 dpo (average is about 9 dpo, but it can happen as late as 13 dpo or so. There are probably exceptions, but this is what everything I’ve read says). So it’s possible you conceived, but you’ll get negative hpts until after implantation occurs. Once implantation happens, hcg is produced, and that’s the hormone that pregnancy tests detect. The earliest positive urine pregnancy test I’ve gotten was at 8dpo. So if you ovulated somewhere between 18 and 20 dpo, your test won’t show a positive until at least a week later. Fertility Friend says 12dpo is average for the first day of a positive pregnancy test. So anyway, the wait is on! Feelings of heaviness have been good signs for me. So hopefully you’ll get some good news soon!!

4 years ago

Sonata85 thanks love ...I feel like I ovd on 18 or before because I took another the next day I'm not really sure...and last night I had more bloatiness and small dull cramping then this a.m it's more of a bloating or tight feeling not usual af symptoms....so far I'm supposedly 7 days before next af

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo