Community post

Question

10 dpo I'm confusex

Back story... me and hubby had sex the day before I ovulated (I always know and feel when I ovulate) 5 days later o thought I was feeling implantation cramping like a dummy I started testing lol woth firt response early detection. Several days all negative . Ok to be expected. 7 days before period is supposed to start I started testing again 6days before period I watched the urine pass thru the window very faint posative but disappeared within 10 seconds .5 days before af same thing another faint posative a little darker than day before but disappeared within 10 seconds s again . Today 4 days before af BFN not even a faint line at all . I have really sore nipples tired alot headaches constipation light headed and no normal PMS symptoms please tell me there is still hope should I wait until I'm late to test again ? I'm going crazy can anyone give me stories that are the same n still ended up being pregnant ???help!!

Bonnie hicks

2 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Iv had that happen but I have pcos ...but iv read others on here who have I seen some that never got a pos still preg some a month late before a pos some only blood test pos everyone is diff dont lose hope as they stay still in the game until af shows her face

4 years ago

Thank you ! I swear I feel pregnant alot of symptoms like past pregnancies. I was just confused because the pos line 2 days in a row that went away in seconds one darker than the day before now negative

Bonnie hicks

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo