Community post

Question

When does faint bfp on FRER show up on digital test?

Anyone have experience with this? I'm 12dpiui. I took a test this morning, faint but positive test using first response. Took the digital first response with the same urine but it was negative. Wondering how long I should wait to retest on the digital? I want to confirm because I'd like to call my RE as soon as possible to notify them so I can get in for a blood test, but I don't want to waste money on using up expensive digital tests if they're going to keep coming up negative. Thanks! (I posted a picture of the test, it's hard to see the line in the photo but it is definitely visible in person. Even my husband with bad eyesight could see it!)

user submitted image

3 Answers • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

It’s definitely positive. For me the Frer digital showed positive the day after my first faint FRER line and was negative when I tested the day before. Just takes a little more hcg to trigger the positive on the digital. You can look at my photos from my current pregnancy too to see how dark the line was when I got a digital +

4 years ago

congrats

4 years ago

also depends on what time of day you took it. Try the digital with fmu

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo