Community post

Question

Anyone had a negative hpt at 13dpiui and then a positive blood test on 14dpiui?

Clutching at straws today and looking for some hope I'm 13dpiui. Negative FRER. I have my blood draw tomorrow. Has anyone had a negative hpt on 13dpiui that resulted in a positive blood result on 14dpiui? Hubby still thinks we should wait for the blood test to confirm. Pic of my negative this morning. xx

user submitted image

User image

6 Answers • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

I think it would completely depend on which day you implanted? I dont have a success story for you, but I've read plenty where women tested all the way up to 13 dpo and didn't get a positive until 14 or 15 dpo. Having an IUI fail is so hard especially with the financial aspect added into it. There is always hope though, so I'm praying your blood test may give you a big surprise!

Mill

4 years ago

@millbarnet thank you xx I just think it's so unlikely. Sometimes when I look at the frer I think I see a hint of a line then I look again and see nothing. Just don't feel any symptoms so really not feeling that positive xx

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

I don’t have a success story either, but I also know women who didn’t get their first positive test until 15 dpo or so. The temp back up today has me wondering if maybe you implanted yesterday. It’s not impossible. Lots of hugs. I would get the blood test (since it’s an IUI I assume they’re doing the quantitative hcg? A beta of 5 at 4 weeks is still in normal range, but I think the qualitative only says positive if it’s 25 or above. That’s why I recently argued with my new GP until she agreed to the beta.)

4 years ago

Can't offer a success story based off 13DPO because this go around I did not test at all I just went in for my blood test. But I'm sending baby vibes your way that the blood test shows that you are indeed preggers.

4 years ago

Your temps look good, so who knows? I tested yesterday at 11dpo and was convinced this IUI had failed. Tested again today and there's a very faint positive! It's not over until it's over!

4 years ago

Thank you all so much for your positive vibes! My blood test is at 8.20am so not sure when I will get my results but I'll definitely update you all! xx

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo