Community post

Question

Clomid metformin ovulation tests?

Ok so my doc said my test look normal but put me on clomid and metformin to see if it was help gave a chart for days to test for ovulation....but I dont feel like iv gotten a positive test and I ran out and I'm past my est ov day according to my period tracker ....question is have any of you gotten pregnant with out a pos ov test..

2 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

It is very easy to miss a surge. The clomid can give false positives anyways. Can you take your basal body temperature every morning and get confirmation? That would be more reliable than the opks.

4 years ago

I feel like I would mess a temp up not being consistent...me a fiancee have been dtd every other day for the most part sometimes 2 consecutive days skip one ect....if cut out dr.pepper(big weakness) increased my water intake and still taking metformin. The night before last we were dtd and my uterus felt sore not sure if we were too rough or the position and then I had some slight cramping ...yesterday I also had some pelvic cramping that seemed to ease when I drank cold water...I'm hoping I didnt miss I yr...I would love to give him the news on our wedding next month

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo