Community post

Question

Confused.

Ok I'm 5 days late for period. Said to take one sept 10. I've taken 4 and all negative. Now the QUESTION is, has anyone that previously breastfed over a year ago, seen milk white spots on nipples with a small dot of milk liquid? I'm 19 or 20 days past dpo. The negatives are really throwing me a loop.

3 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I stopped breastfeeding more than a year ago. I noticed a little dried breast milk on my nipple at 8-9dpo and more came out when I squeezed. Got a BFP at 12dpo and I have noticed more dried milk since then. Are you sure of your ovulation date? Is it possible you ovulated later this month which could explain your negative tests?

4 years ago

I'm actually not sure about the ovulation because I'm not educated on why I would have ovulated when I should have :S do you have any recommendations on when I should test again? My boobs are bigger, I feel light cramping periodically, the milk concern. Thank younso much for even responding.

4 years ago • Post starter

You could test every other day. If you are pregnant it takes 48 hours for hcg to double so testing every other day is a good idea.

4 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo