Community post

Question

TMI/pic included/implantation

Is this what implantation looks like?i never had it before! Or is it a weird way my period is starting?sorry if its gross..I apologize but im here for advice so I’ll appreciate feedback! Btw my period is due in three days..i got this 8pm 13dpo..

user submitted image

User image

9 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Answers

This is how my implantation looked with my last baby. I had the light pink discharge on 15dpo, then on 19 DPO some red spotting, but then that stopped after a day or so. I would also say keep your water intake up too, it will help keep you hydrated and less crampy.

4 years ago

Omg thank u so much !!!!!!!! i dont have any spotting that pic that i posted was it since last night..but I’ll get right into drinking water..my cramps have reduced too..but im not testing till 2 more days..I appreciate ur feedback

User image

4 years ago • Edited • Post starter

You're welcome!

4 years ago

Hey i hope u don’t mind me asking but im freaking out i think its af coming soon,,no cramps but since afternoon the spotting became brownish and i just a spec of red in one wipe,,,im not wearing any pad or pantyliner coz its not transferring to anything its just there when i wipe..is it normal to see some red or brown spotting? Coz last night in pic it was very pink..its not anymore ????

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

16dpo..day of expected period and still getting this on tp when wipe..i had a negative test yesterday so i didnt test today..is it my period?

user submitted image

User image

Your not gonna get a positive test yet because the baby is implanting you have to wait for the placenta that will be starting to form because it will release hcg for your test to be positive your ovulation could have took place late and your baby is just now implanting wait till about 2-3 days to test again

4 years ago

Implantation spotting can also last for a couple of days but if the bleeding starts getting heavier it’s your period

4 years ago

Thank you everyone..I confirmed my ovulation with clearblue smiley test i got peak on cd16..so that makes today cd32(the day my period should begin) but i have been having this spotting since 13dpo only on tissue..I’ll definitely wait and see what happens

User image

Nevermind y’all.. my af just showed up ???????? thank you for ur feedbacks ♥? I appreciate each one of you..im gonna make my peace with it and move to next cycle..

User image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo