Community post

Success story

Finally conceived with 4th IUI

View Full Post

I'm so excited the full injectable IUI worked it did the trick. DD 5/16/20. My beta was 132 on Friday took my another beta and blood type test today I get the results this afternoon.

19 Comments • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 19 of 19 Comments

@ Monie yay awesome congrats! we can be bump buddies!

4 years ago • Post starter

yesss! I know it’s soon but I am really hoping for a girl. My son is crazyyyg lol. He’s 2 but my mind is open to whatever. Just thankful to be pregnant.

4 years ago

@mommyttc i am doing good, i had some spotting on saturday but doctor said tis pretty normal. my Beta today was 3,300 but im still to early. im 6wk 3d. i don't have much pregnancy symptoms but i been having bad headaches that tylenol doesn't help. relaxing is the way to go. :) how are you doing?

4 years ago

@amendoza I'm great, 10 weeks now. And I'm having twins at first I was in shock but now I'm so excited. Keep in touch!

Twins?? How awesome is that! I was so very sick and it’s starting to settle now. I was told it was two babies but there is just one in the belly. I already know sex from blood test. She’s a her. But congrats..double the joy

4 years ago

@Monie are you a week or 2 ahead of me I forgot. Thanks yes I hope stuff starts to settle over the next few weeks. And congrats on being preggers with your little girl!

@Mommy i don’t think I’m ahead of you. My edd is 5/22. I did the blood test earlier this week since it was 99.1% accurate beginning 8 weeks. I’m still do a gender scan in about 4 weeks but I’m pretty sure it’s a girl. The Ramzi theory too have been right for me each time. She is definitely on my left and that’s where placenta is. I’ve had both vaginal and abdominal ultrasounds and she’s still on that side. 9 weeks now. But I’m sure you are some days a head of me

4 years ago

Congratulations!! I'm doing my third IUI on Monday..I trigger tonight!!!

User image

4 years ago

@monie ok I didn't realize I was ahead of you, I'm 10 weeks and will be 11 weeks this wednesday

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo