Community post

Question

When to test for pregnancy?

Hey y’all im 11dpo I haven’t tested yet and trying my best to be patient but i have got mild diarrhea and some cramps and backache since 9dpo well the diarrhea was mild yesterday and today it wasnt there on 9dpo. Anyways i do get diarrhea the first day of my period..never before af..and I usually get sore boobs before af but i dont have any tenderness as of now..I’m wondering when should i test? I ovulated on cd16,,and im 11 dpo today,,should i test tomorrow or keep waiting?and until when should i wait?ill appreciate advice!

User image

4 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Hi! I would test 13 or 14 DPO. Do you have more than one test? My last pregnancy, I ovulated around CD 17-19 and I got a really faint positive on 13 DPO and a very clear positive on 15 DPO.

4 years ago

I ovulated on cd16 i had peak on clearblue,,and im 13dpo but this first response had a very distinct grey line when i opened it..makes it hard to read..I’d appreciate the guesses here..af isn’t due till 4days though..

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

It looks like a faint. Try a first response test in a day or two to be sure.

4 years ago

Thank you..i will do in three days..i just got a tiniest amount of pinkish mucus when i wiped..i dont know if its the start of weird period or implantation? If it’s okay by u can i post a pic for advice? If its tmi/or u feel grossed out by I completely understand..u can say no and I wouldn’t mind at all

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo