Community post

Journal

Actively Trying for #2!!

After lots of tests this cycle, AF finallllllly decided to show. We weren't trying last cycle but we were excited with the possibility and were disappointed everytime a test came back negative so after talking we decided there's no better time than the present.
We've talked at length about how long we'll try...I'm 31, my husband will be 32 in October. We've agreed that if I'm not pregnant by June 2021, we'll be done.
So fingers crossed for good fortune over the next 2 years. Between TTC, trying to buy my dad's house, and buying my BIL out on the car that my late FIL left to my husband (no will, long story), we'll need it!

2 Comments • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by laughs)

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Great to see you are on the crazy train. I started trying when Avarie was 6 months. We are now 15 months in and not a squinted. I'll ne 35 this year and am freaking a bit. But I've been taking c0q10 to help with egg quality and the hubby is taking it as well as it has been said to help with motility.

Mill

4 years ago

Hey!! I remember you from forever ago. Lots of baby dust. Maybe we’ll be pregnant together again! My 2nd was preemie, born July 9, 2018. We weren’t trying, but I found out a few weeks ago #3 is due at the beginning of May. Stalking!!!

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo