Community post

Question

Did I test too early?

Hey, ladies! I'm new and have a question. First of all, my last period was Aug 8, first one coming off the pill in July. I had a period after I took the pill, but I'm hearing that was probably withdrawal bleeding. My husband and I "did the deed" most of the month in August so I'm hoping we made a baby! Based on my body, I predict I ovulated August 25 or the 26 (saw the fertile mucus, had light cramping, and was super into my husband Sunday night!) I think that's a late ovulation so I'm just not sure what to expect.The apps I use projected my period start date at Sept 3 (not sure how accurate that is) so I started testing. I tested this morning and got a negative result. Is it too early to be testing? Think I might wait and see what happens this weekend and test again Sunday morning or Monday. Did anybody else get negative results 11 days DPO and then get a positive a few days later? Thanks in advance, ladies!

3 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

My last pregnancy (got preggo late Feb. 2018) I tested negative 11 DPO, really faint positive 13 DPO and a clear positive 15 DPO. I'm in my 2ww now ( 5DPO) and will test between 12-15 DPO again this time. Good luck!

4 years ago

Thanks so much for the info and good luck to you!

My period is about 4 or 5 days late and yesterday morning I thought I was getting ready to start as I wiped some pinkish red. Nothing happened all day, though. I didn't experience any more spotting until this morning when I wiped. Wiped about the same amount, little less red. Having some intermittent cramping but nothing bad. Is this implantation bleeding? I ovulated about 15 days ago, with the spotting starting on 14 DPO. Any ideas? I did take a test yesterday morning as I didn't notice the spotting until I had already taken the test and it was negative.

4 years ago • Post starter

I ovulated on my bday cd 16 and lmp was august 7 I tested Thursdays exactly 2 weeks after I ovulated but I had prayed to god everynight and one night got a dream about 3 + pregnancy test didn't think anything thought wishful thinking. but when I tested I got my bfp took 2 more after because I didn't believ it

God Bless

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo