Community post

Question

20dpo no period since 26th July!!

I’m 21dpo today 9dqys late for my period so I haven’t had a period since 26th July? Any one no why? My test are all negative apart from this one (see below)

user submitted image

UPDATE   *UPDATE* Got my BFP this morning!!!

12 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 12 Answers | Last Page

Ur prolly preggers and it was too early to show if u ovulated late in ur cycle it wouldn't even start to build up hgc until after 6 to 12 when implantation occurs

4 years ago

I would go to the doctor and have them do a blood test. That way they can look and see if anything else is going on at the same time. I would guess you are probably pregnant or it is a missed miscarriage.

User image

4 years ago • Edited

But wouldn’t I have bled?

4 years ago • Post starter

I am having the exact same issue. I am 17 dpo and 4 days late haven’t had a period since Aug 4th. No period AT ALL not even a drop since then but keep getting negative digit test. Please keep me updated on your progress or what you end up doing.

@BSauce

4 years ago

Of course I will Hun it’s driving me mad x

A missed miscarriage is when the body still thinks that baby is developing but it isn’t. The body keeps going even when it shouldn’t. That is why you need to have your doctor check. It is just a thought.

User image

4 years ago

I'm having a similar issue! Negative test at 14 dpo but am two days late for my period and absolutely no sign that it's coming. This is also the longest cycle I've had in 15 cycles so either I'm pregnant and the test isn't detecting it or something weird is going on.
Keep us updated please!!

4 years ago

I see a plus sign girl ! Your preggos

God Bless

4 years ago

I’m just concerned as to why other test arnt picking it up xxx

Some tests r more sensitive then others I also advise pink dye tests and getting a hgc blood work up at the docs I've had miscarriage and missed missed miscarriage too and u wouldn't not bleed till ur body realized it was not viable usually don't happen unless u take something to start process by doc I pray ur preggers n everything is OK I still would make sure ur hcg levels r growing like they should even if other tests have a hufer detection level n this is all it is my prayers r with u n I must say that doesn't look like a evap but a positive

4 years ago • Edited

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo